We strive to create and maintain a safe, secure, warm environment for each child. Our children gain self-respect and a positive self image along with an enthusiasm and desire for academic achievement. We encourage open communication among parents, staff, and administration. We are able to achieve this mission by maintaining a stable employment environment with our professional staff.
We have a rich source of documents which can help you to make your life easier as parent. Please click on the links below to access a particular document.
- Chicken Pox Letter
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Child-Care-Works Subsidized-Child Care-Program
- Child Physical
- Civil Rights Compliance
- Diaper Cream Policy
- Emergency Consent Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Emergency Supplementary Information
- Fee Agreement
- Getting To Know You Observation
- Getting To Know You Questionnaire
- Health, Safety and Medical Practices
- IFSP-IEP Enrollment Forms
- Parent Handbook Signature Page
- Personal Items
- Photograph and Video Permission Form
- Policies and Procedures - Parents
- Policies and Precautions - Staff
- SHLC Parent Code of Conduct
- Tadpoles Program
- Transportation Consent
- Tylenol Policy
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
We meet your needs
Special offer! Refer and get $200 or $100 credit on tuition fee.
Based on the enrollment status, you have a chance to win $200 credit for full-time enrollment or $100 credit for part-time enrollment when you refer.